A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is thanks to him that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse this page again. Cookies typically store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to tailor the content of the website to your profile and your needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly reduced. If you want to know more about cookies, cookies, their types, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this site
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and non-automated applications. This fights spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile traffic statistics and visit volumes on this site. By using this site, you consent to Google’s handling of your information. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click the buttons. I like or share.
Turning off or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website at any time. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using. In this link, you will find information on how to remove cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or disable them. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.